Skype
biggyboy90

Scribblenauts General Scribblenauts General

I'm just lovin' it. It's not the "prettiest" but it's your style and it's good. Plus this is actually a really good joke to play off of.

(The rest of this is unrelated to video... sorry)
As for the guy below me, TerntResner, thank you for correcting the misconception that it's the "Kill Bill Song." I didn't know that it was from a different movie. However, it sounds like you're a big irritated with Quintin Tarentino, because he made a movie that a lot of people love but used other people's work to do so. This would normally be an agreeable point, but considering the movie is supposed to pay homage to other works, that's kinda the point, and I'd say he did a gosh darn good job doing so. It mashed up so many ideas into one story.

TOME Episode 05 TOME Episode 05

I watch this, and I get the craving urge to play Guild Wars 2. This is definitely my second favorite online series of all time (the first being Video Game High School)

AGG: Yoshi's Fruitgasm AGG: Yoshi's Fruitgasm

Pretty good and creative, and not to say that this idea was stolen from Apple.MOV (but I wouldn't be surprised if it was what "inpsired" the animation), but Apple.MOV did do something very similar, and it feels like they did it better. But who can complain about more of a good thing? (Well, other than me, but I'm a prick). :~)

Au79: SAVIOR Au79: SAVIOR

Not bad... For what it was.

I doubt it'll win any awards but it at least looks pretty nice. Really my only advice is to make it smoother. This flash felt very jumpy.

TOME: Nylocke's Day Off TOME: Nylocke's Day Off

Very good and entertaining short. It's especially comforting since you posted that TOME would be suspended indefinitely. If I could find a way to legitimately fund/support this project I would. I'm assuming that the pencil sketching was to save time, and that's not a bad thing. It adds drama and style. I do hope that you sort things out and get some spare time to continue your work on TOME when you get the chance though.

P.S. This is also meant to explain to the people complaining your situation that you posted.

Kagemono: The Shadow Folk Kagemono: The Shadow Folk

The animation was overly adorable and very smooth. It was enjoyable to watch from beginning to end. The sounds just pushed it over the top. I'm glad this is on the front page. Lately there have just been a ton of either pure comedy, or inappropriate comedy. There's nothing wrong with them but this is a very refreshing flash submission and I honestly wouldn't mind seeing a lot more of these on the site.

I can't wait to see more :~)

Zelda CD-i: King's Bday Zelda CD-i: King's Bday

Hmmm, I don't think you made them move flamboyantly enough. They were pretty active when they were speaking normal sentences in the game, but I know that's tough since it would (hopefully) go against the natural will of an animator to make normal dialogue match up with wild and crazy hand gestures and spontaneous zooms and pans.

Very funny and enjoyable, good job.

Samination responds:

A lot of the scenes were recreated from the real game and it was done just as they moved. However, I know what you are talking about because in The Wand Of Gameloen opening everyone is moving like crazy with their hands all over the place. However, I decided to go with the look and feel of Faces of Evil. Glad you liked it! :)

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Brilliant animation. Great artwork, style, audio, concepts, implementations, everything! At the very beginning I was wondering if this was going to be like "1984" by George Orwell, and while it started that way and held a strong relation to it, you took some very nice liberties that played out in your favor. The entire concept of what the ideal society is was bloody brilliant. It even ended strongly, but on the other hand, I was confused by the ending. This is still getting the 5 stars because of how amazing everything else was and I still kinda understood the ending, but it feels like something went over my head. I don't know, just great job though.

Beaches and Shores Beaches and Shores

Very good animation with very detailed images. I quite enjoyed it and lol'd at the end. I know everyone is complaining about this but it did seem a but cut off and random. Normally I wouldn't mind but this looked like you were actually taking it somewhere. You have this great artwork and solid animation with an interesting story and relationship, I wonder what's going to happen? Oh wait, it was a joke.

Anyways, good video and want to see more.

The Ocean The Ocean

Well, anyone who says that this is a good flash has a bad taste. On the other hand, anyone that says that this animator needs to die is overly critical of a random animation. I'm generally all for the idea that if someone is able to get popular, then who cares, they found a way to get popular. This is one of those times where I want to question WHY though. I would not rate this well (and didn't). I do not see the humor. I don't care if something is inappropriate AND funny, but this was using inappropriateness to BE funny, and I disagree with that style. My suggestions, make something worth watching that doesn't focus on "shock value". You have a decent skill for that style of animation (it's not great but it does seem to have its own genre), so roll with it.

I'm sorry if it seems like I'm bashing something you did in 5 minutes or whatever or you didn't plan on having this many people watch it, but I did see it and I'm throwing in my 2 cents, whether you want them or not. Besides, I'm getting sick of that "I was just screwing around" excuse. I happens way too often here on Newgrounds and it not only clutters the site but random crap like this makes front page.